Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these Terms of Service?
Who we are and how to contact us
https://koble.ai is a site operated by Koble Services Limited (“We” or “Us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11427372 and have our registered office at Unit 30 Benyon Wharf, 295 Kingsland Road, London, E8 4DQ.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our site you accept these Terms of Service
By using this website (the “Site”) and services (together with the Site, the “Services”) offered by Koble Services Limited (trading as Koble), and its and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, consultants, employees, officers, and directors — collectively, (“Koble,” “we,” or “us”), you’re agreeing to these these Terms of Service and that you agree to comply with them.If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
Koble is for your personal, non-commercial use.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these Terms of Service
We may amend these Terms of Service from time to time without notification to you. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these Terms of Service to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Koble is a cloud-based platform for connecting entrepreneurs to resources to accelerate launching their business, including understanding addressable markets, target user groups, a custom-generated business scorecard that can be improved, outstanding task list, access to mentors, and online courses.
About Creating an Account
You can browse Koble without registering for an account. But to use some of Koble’s functions, you’ll need to register, choose a username, and set a password. When you do that, the information you give us has to be accurate and complete. Don’t impersonate anyone else or choose names that are offensive or that violate anyone’s rights. If you don’t follow these rules, we may cancel your account.
You’re responsible for all the activity on your account, and for keeping your password confidential. If you find out that someone used your account without your permission, you should report it to email@example.com.
To sign up for an account, you need to be at least 18 years old, or old enough to form a binding contract where you live. If necessary, we may ask you for proof of age.
Your Intellectual Property
Koble does not own content you submit to us (your “Content”). But we do need certain licenses from you in order to perform our Services. When you submit a project for review, or launch a project, you agree to these terms:
- We can use the content you’ve submitted. You grant to us, and others acting on our behalf, the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right to use, exercise, commercialize, and exploit the copyright, publicity, trademark, and database rights with respect to your Content.
- When we use the content, we can make changes, like editing or translating it. You grant us the right to edit, modify, reformat, excerpt, delete, or translate any of your Content.
- You won’t submit stuff you don’t hold the copyright for (unless you have permission). Your Content will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material, or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material (and to grant Koble all the license rights outlined here).
- Any royalties or licensing on your Content are your responsibility. You will pay all royalties and other amounts owed to any person or entity based on your Content, or on Koble’s hosting of that Content.
- You promise that if we use your Content, we’re not violating anyone’s rights or copyrights. If Koble or its users exploit or make use of your submission in the ways contemplated in this agreement, you promise that this will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including (without limitation) any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- You’re responsible for the stuff you post. All information submitted to the Site, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom that content originated.
- We’re not responsible for mistakes in your content. Koble will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content.
- We are not directly involved in the actual transactions between members of the Site. As a result, Koble has no control over the truth, accuracy, quality, legality, or safety of postings made by users of the Site. Koble shall have no responsibility to confirm the identity of members. Koble shall also have no responsibility to confirm or verify the qualifications, background, or abilities of users of the Site. You shall at all times exercise common sense and good judgment when dealing with any user of the Site.
We may change, suspend or withdraw our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to the goods and/or services featured, our users’ needs, and our business priorities.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service of use and other applicable Terms of Service, and that they comply with them.
How you may use material on our site
We own or have a licence to use all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You agree to respect all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Site. You also agree not to change, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of the Service.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. A “commercial purpose” means you intend to use, sell, license, rent, or otherwise exploit content for commercial use, in any way.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these Terms of Service, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. We don’t endorse any content users submit to the Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Acceptable Use Policy
You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site in any manner which:
- breaches any applicable local or national law;
- is unlawful, fraudulent or prohibited, or has any unlawful, fraudulent or prohibited purpose or effect;
- we consider, in our absolute discretion, is harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive; or
- depicts sexually explicit images or promotes violence.
- You shall not, and shall not permit any person to:
- except to the extent expressly permitted under these Terms of Service, attempt to copy, modify, tamper with, duplicate, re-sell, create derivative works from, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of our site in any form or media by any means;
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of our site;
- attempt to bypass any measures we’ve put in place to secure the Services;
- try to damage or get unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information, whether it belongs to Koble or another party;
- remove any mark, logo, trade name, copyright notice and/or any other proprietary notice (as applicable) belonging to us from our site;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, or on our third-party providers (We reserve the right to determine what’s reasonable);
- Don’t use any kind of software or device (whether it’s manual or automated) to “crawl” or “spider” any part of the Site;
- access all or any part of our site in order to build a product or service which competes with our site;
- take apart or reverse engineer any aspect of Koble in an effort to access things like source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms;
- use our site to provide services to third parties;
- procure or assist in the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- do or permit to be done any act or omission in relation to use of this site which does or may adversely materially affect our reputation, goodwill or image.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products and/or services to you, which will be set out in a separate agreement between you and us, (the “Additional T&Cs”). Any of our obligations regarding any goods or service made available to you under any Additional T&Cs shall be governed solely by the Additional T&Cs.
- All content you access through the Services is at your own risk. You’re solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Our Pricing and Fees
Creating an account on Koble is free. Our latest pricing information can be found on our wesbite. If our prices ever change we’ll announce that on our Site.
You’re responsible for paying any additional fees or taxes associated with your use of Koble.
Other Websites and Linking to our Site
Koble may contain links to other websites. (For instance, project pages, user profiles, and comments may link to other sites.) When you access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. We don’t control or endorse those sites.
Koble partners with other companies (such as Stripe) for payment processing. When you create a project, you’re also agreeing to the payment processor’s terms of service.
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these Terms of Service.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deleting Your Account
You can terminate your account at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes. All provisions of this agreement survive termination of an account, including our rights regarding any content you’ve already submitted to the Site.
Koble reserves these rights:
- We can make changes to our Site and Services without notice or liability.
- We have the right to decide who’s eligible to use Koble. We can cancel accounts or decline to offer our Services. (Especially if you’re abusing them.) We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use Koble in that jurisdiction.
- We have the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend any project at any time and for any reason.
Koble is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions, and it is our policy not to comment on the reasons for any such action.
You use our Services solely at your own risk. They are provided to you “as is” and “as available” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied. We specifically disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of dealing, course or performance, or usage of trade. No advice of information (oral or written) obtained by you from Koble shall create any warranty.
If you do something that gets us sued, or break any of the promises you make in this agreement, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal costs) that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of Koble. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to this indemnification clause, in which case you agree that you’ll cooperate and help us in asserting any defenses.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
We at Koble encourage you to contact us if you’re having an issue, before resorting to the courts.
If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms of Service, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction.
If you are a business, these Terms of Service, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
These Terms and the other material referenced in them are the entire agreement between you and Koble with respect to the Services. They supersede all other communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and Koble with respect to the Services and govern our future relationship. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under the law, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms otherwise will remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either you or Koble to exercise any right provided for in these Terms in any way won’t be deemed a waiver of any other rights.
These Terms are personal to you. You can’t assign them, transfer them, or sublicense them unless you get Koble’s prior written consent. Koble has the right to assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent. Koble will provide you notice via email, written notice, or by conspicuously posting the notice on our Site.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 20/AUG/2020.